When my life feels so consumed with emotion and anxiety, I have this urgent need to create a Jackson Pollock masterpiece of my inner psyche vomit exploding on paper (errr, screen)! I wish you and myself good luck these next fifteen days...
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
July 15 Day Blog Challenge
Sometimes I need outside inspiration to give my writing a little kick in the ass, so I desparately went googling for any sort of "blog challenge" I could find. I'm not one to set my goals too high, so I went with a fifteen day challenge I randomly came across on someone's blog.
When my life feels so consumed with emotion and anxiety, I have this urgent need to create a Jackson Pollock masterpiece of my inner psyche vomit exploding on paper (errr, screen)! I wish you and myself good luck these next fifteen days...
When my life feels so consumed with emotion and anxiety, I have this urgent need to create a Jackson Pollock masterpiece of my inner psyche vomit exploding on paper (errr, screen)! I wish you and myself good luck these next fifteen days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment