Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blog Challenge: Day 3

3. Tell about an article of clothing you're deeply attached to....


There they are.  The transition from the first pair of infamous shorts onto the next, and current, pair...the grey ones.  Let me put it this way; I am obsessed with comfort.  No...no, really...I don't think you understand the extent of obsession I'm referring to, here.  Obsession, as in I have two identical pair (I should have more) so I always have a pair available to wear.  Obsession, as in I'm unbuttoning my pants as I walk into my house during my lunch break so I can wear "the shorts" for that measly 40 min. break.  Obsession, as in I dedicate one pair as the "sweat pair" and one as the "lounging pair" in between each wash cycle.  Yes, I will literally go walking/biking in the "sweat pair" and immediately change into the "lounging pair" upon my return and cool down.  Obsession, as in I will wear these shorts OUT in PUBLIC with a nice shirt to accompany them, and I think I'm dressed up.  Obsession, as in I panic thinking about just what exactly I will wear to cover my junk for the 2-3 hours I won't have access to my shorts while they're washing/drying!  Obsession, as in you can see how long and rough I wore my first pair of "favorite shorts."
EVERYONE knows about "the shorts."

Thank God for "yoga-top" anything...they're my go-to back-ups when the shorts are down. 



No comments: