Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blog Challenge: Day 12

What are you most looking forward to in the next six months?

  1. My 30th birthday!  Aug. 10!  I love birthdays...but, I still have no plans.  Hmmmm?
  2. My sister and co. are coming to visit late September!  I don't get to see them enough, and I hope my nephew still remembers who I am.
  3. My beau has some exciting changes and possibilities on his plate right now, and I'm super pumped for him and how these changes will play a part in his life and our relationship the next months to come.
  4. I love Fall...all the holidays...the change of climate...leaves falling...festivals...those first real cold fronts...after work bike rides...
  5. Pleasurably drinking beer with the beau at Phoenix again ;-)
  6. My girl, O, finishes school out in silly Florida come early December!  I don't know if her future career will bring her back to SA/ATX area, but I selfishly hope it does.
  7. I'm hoping to make a trip out to California in the near future to see my dear friend, E's, new home in Long Beach!  I don't get out of TX much unless it's on route to Colorado, so this is a big deal for me.
  8. Hank is coming into the world!  I can't wait to see HMK as a mama ;-)
  9. Finding out if I will be an aunt to another little girl or boy!
  10. And I'm most looking forward to all the cool people I have yet to met, new places I have yet to greet, things I have yet to learn, and experiences I have yet to embrace.


No comments: