What's something you've always wanted to do but have not?
And, why?
1. Move to Colorado or New Mexico. Why not? Well, I'm sure fear plays a major part in this. That's a big move! I also don't think I'm unhappy enough here to make the move out there. I like my life, I like my town, I like my job, I like my friends, and I love being in close distance to my family where weekend trips are possible. It's a lot to gamble for the exchange of beautiful scenery. I guess I'm too lazy, too. Moving is a lot of work!
2. Start my own business. Why not? I'm scared! I'm not a risk taker. Honestly, I don't think anyone in my family is. Just a big puss running around the "what if"s my whole life.
3. Travel abroad. Why not? Money. To this day, I still do not understand how so many of my peers have afforded to travel, and I have not. Is everyone putting this stuff on credit cards, or what?!
4. Get a breast reduction!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! No, but really....
3. Travel abroad. Why not? Money. To this day, I still do not understand how so many of my peers have afforded to travel, and I have not. Is everyone putting this stuff on credit cards, or what?!
4. Get a breast reduction!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! No, but really....
No comments:
Post a Comment