Happy Birthday, Mom!
Halloween marked my mom's 54th year of life! WooHoo! Yes, my mom is a Halloween baby. I always feel bad for people who have birthday's on holidays; it seems they always get put on the back burner due to the excitement of the holiday. Since I'm not really in the "partying/bar scene" mood right now, I planned on having my mom, dad, and Steven over for a grand birthday dinner, but unfortunately my body fell apart on Saturday, so I was unable to cook! Ugh...more details on that in the next post. Fortunately, before I got sick, I did make my mom's birthday cake Friday, so at least I had that already done.
My mom has been the ultimate blessing to my life. She has been my rock, my best friend, my therapist, teacher, and my all supportive and selfless mother. I wouldn't trade her for the world! I can only hope to be half the mom she has been to me and my sister. I love you, Mom!


1 comment:
That is so sweet. I hope one day Reese will say that about me!
Post a Comment