Since I'm worn out from the OCD process of simply trying to decide which color my blog title would be versus the color of my text versus my default photo, I will leave you all with today's highlights:
1. Ora Lagunas, you are a light to my world. Thank you so much for the much wanted religious figures bracelet from Mexico. I love it, and your presence warms my heart daily.
2. Central Market, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways. There's not too many other ways to top my day than to meander through a culinary paradise with a forth coming dinner menu in mind.
3. Spending the evening with my dad eating sushi, insanely awesome brie on ciabatta, Wallaby yogurt, and wine. I adore my family, each and every one of them, and craze their company often.
4. I watched this awesome documentary with Jim-dog tonight about a 65 year old married deaf couple who decide to get C.I. hearing implants together. It was so interesting, and moving. Their honesty and intensity were moving and inspiring to me.
5. Lately, I've been wanting to be a child living under my parents roof again. I don't know why; I guess I'm lonely. It always feels good to go "home" no matter if your 5 minutes, or 5 hours, away. I love you, family.
6. Green Goddess juice by Bothouse Farms. It's like nutrition wrapped around a sweet tart. Yum!
2 comments:
I hope Reese grows up to speak as sweetly of her parents as you do here!
nice move. gotta throw yourself out there with your blogs, cunningham. give the people what they want!
Post a Comment