I went to the doctor today only to confirm my suspicion about gaining 5lbs. Well, I did. I knew I did before it was ever even "confirmed." It's really not that big of a deal, but we always kinda hope to be pleasantly surprised when they force us to jump on the scale. Oh well, it could be worse, right? Of course. And I must say every glass of wine, piece of cake, Myron's ribeye, and hunk of chewy pugliese bread was wellllll worth every pound!
I've been in to jazz this week, with the help of my friend Jeff and the impressive dinner he made the other night. As of now, it's all about Madeline Peyroux, Billie Holiday, Melody Gardot, and getting my bike fixed. Bye, bye five; I'm sure I'll see you again shortly... *smiles*
2 comments:
Yay for your good attitude. I have to say that I am enjoying every bit of my fuller figure now too. I go to the doctor on Monday...
uh oh...we'll celebrate!
Post a Comment