Yeah, yeah, yeah, so, it's been a while. Hey, I've had a lot of shit going on the past six months, the most obvious being mine and Steven's split, which resulted in my move back to the hill country. Phew, it's been a wild ride, but a good one. I'm not going to go into detail about my and S's break-up; we just both decided our futures did not belong with the other in them. The split all happened pretty sudden which further resulted in my life, especially, hitting the fast forward button! I immediately became consumed with finding a fully supporting job, deciding where that job would be, interviewing, travelling an immense amount of miles between North Texas and South Texas, house hunting, etc. Needless to say, I have been extremely busy building and adjusting to a new life!
So, now that I've had the intense fast forward, and I've caught you up on the big picture, I can *exhale* slow down a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment