Monday, June 29, 2009
Yo.
I guess I'll try to get this thing going again. I don't have a thesis to this blog, so watch out. Basically, there's been two new additions to my life as of late. First, there's Steven. Then, there's running. Boy and intense exercise...WTF?!?! I know, it's quite odd for me, but it has been everything but the way an oddity should feel in one's life. I'm not going to get all mushy, or motivational, in this blog; that would be a little much for most of you to handle all at once. So, I'll keep it short. 'Till next time, just know life is good...except for this God forsaken heat, and my less than par shitty house air conditioner, and Steven being in Europe for month, and this sickness I've had for 3 weeks now. Ok, ok, back to positive mode.... :) <-----that's a for real smile, just so you know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay you're back :)
Don't tease us...get on with the blogging.
YAY! I'm glad you posting again!
what, you wrote something?? This did not show up in my blog feed. Please keep writing!
Post a Comment