Day 2: When snow begins to fall...
...I begin to see flying pigs! Why? Because it doesn't snow here, silly! I live in S. Texas. Snow comes around here as often as a Hasidic Jew! No offense intended, just sayin'. We get snow flakes maaaaaaaaaaaybe once a winter. Please notice the stress on "flakes." It doesn't stick or pile up, and it usually melts before it hits the ground. Now, up in Denton, we got some snow...not a ton, but it would stick every once in a while. That was neat, but I don't live there anymore.
My new friend has been making me some bad ass paper snowflakes to help brighten my mood, though. Check out this festive sweetness!
So, in conclusion, when the snow begins to fall, what do I do???? Post it on Facebook like every other fool! Duh!
Covered in paper clippings,
CC
Covered in paper clippings,
CC
1 comment:
I miss Denton weather too!
Post a Comment