1. Puffs Kleenex PLUS Lotion- For reals, I wouldn't have a nose left if it weren't for lotion kleenex. I have been so sick with allergies, and then a cold...bleh. I'm exhausted from blowing my nose and eating antihistamines like candy.
2. Zack and Shannon- I grew up with my friend Zack, and Shannon is his most splendid girlfriend. I also went to school with Shannon, but she was a couple grades below me, and her sister was actually in my grade. Not until she and Zack started dating did I get to know her. Zack was actually my debutante escort....hahaha! Can you imagine the pair of us acting all prim and proper in black tie attire?! Yeah, that's because we didn't...hehe. Best escort ever! Anyway, Zack now works for my dad's sporting goods sales rep. company, so I get to see Zack and Shannon more often...like last night! My folks and I met Zack and Shannon over at The Huisache last night, and had a great time, like always! They're are always such a breath of fresh air. Zack and Shannon as individuals are jewels to the world, as they are as a couple, too. They will continue to be life long friends of mine. Let me introduce you to Zack and Shannon....
3. Puppies- Not only was it great to see Zack and Shannon, but they also brought their new addition to the family...Dobie! They just got a new beautiful German Short-hair puppy, and brought her over to be formally introduced to the Cunninghams. Stella went nuts for Dobie, and I'm pretty sure Dobie was nuts for her, too. I mean, who doesn't like puppies?! at&t U-Verse, of course.... ;-)
4. Amy's Kitchen Vegan Prepared Canned Soups- Amy's is such a stellar brand. Their prepared food products are actually really good, and their canned soups are such a God-send when I'm in a pinch for a quick vegan meal. And when I'm craving a cheat night for pizza, I LOVE their frozen pizzas. I'm telling you, they're the best! Buy Amy's Kitchen products...'nough said.

No comments:
Post a Comment